With conventional medicinal methods exhausted the next 12 years became a marathon hunt for alternative therapies that took her and her mother to Germany, Mexico, Canada, The Bahamas, Connecticut, Washington DC, Arizona, Maryland, Chicago, New York, Boston, New Hampshire, Oregon, Ohio, Seattle, Florida, Vermont and California.
Here are some (not all) of the therapies that Jennifer Field experienced on her road to a successful recovery:
- Emilie Conrad, Continuum, Santa Monica, California: http://www.continuummovement.com
- Dr. William Padula, Padula Institute of Vision, Guilford, Connecticut: http://www.padulainstitute.com
- Dr. Tobin Watkinson, Nutrition, Bicom machine, Del Mar, California: http://www.tobininstitute.com
- Larry Gust, Electrical Engineer: http://www.greenlightlearning.com
- Dr. Zhu, Scalp Acupuncture, San Francisco, California: http://www.scalpacupuncture.org
- Brucker Biofeedback, a department of Douglas Gardens Hospital: http://miamijewishhealthsystems.org/healthcare-services-programs/brucker-biofeedback/
- Brain Works, Martha Estin, deceased. Her son, Sargent L. Goodchild Jr. Director, has begun: Active Healing, Inc. in Massachusetts: http://www.activehealing.org
- Margaret Ayers, Neuro Feedback, Beverly Hills, California: http://www.neuropathways.com
- Janet Bloom, Neuro Feedback, New Hampshire: 603-731-3410
- Brain State Technologies: http://www.brainstatetech.com
- Six Petals Energy: http://www.brainstatetech.com
- Bejamin Shield, Cranial Sacral, Osteopathy, California: http://www.spiritsite.com
- Ana Forest, Forest Yoga, Santa Monica, California http://www.forestyoga.com
- Steven Jarsky, DAOM, L.Ac. Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Santa Monica, CA
- Gary Catona, Voice builder, Los Angeles: http://www.garycatona.com
- Sound Therapy, Toronto, Canada: http://www.soundtherapy.com
- Jacques Marin, Canada, Healer
- Michael Burruano, Brewster, New York: Osteopathic Cranial Sacral
- Stephan Hagopian, Osteopathy, Santa Monica, CA
- Ran Jan, Master Healer, Chicago, Illinois: http://www.chicagohealers.com
- Kundalini Yoga: http://www.artandyoga.com
Jennifer and Continuum's Emilie Conrad
Dr. William Padula discusses working with Jennifer
Dr. Tobin Watkinson of the Tobin Institute - Part 1
Dr. Tobin Watkinson of the Tobin Institute - Part 2
Larry Gust, Electrical Engineer - Part 1
Larry Gust, Electrical Engineer - Part 2
Larry Gust, Electrical Engineer - Part 3
Jennifer has gained tremendous benefit from working with Emilie and Continuum. Jim Oschman explains it well in Energy Medicine in Therapeutics and Human Performance:
“Continuum is at the same time a philosophical, scientific, artistic, musical, poetic, and spiritual concept, a cosmology, and an advanced state of consciousness. When applied to our affairs, Continuum leads us naturally to a saner and happier world.”
The Padula Institute of Vision (PIV) was created to provide excellence in behavioral vision care for children and adults with reading and learning disabilities as well as neuro-optometric rehabilitation for those persons who have neurological problems caused by traumatic brain injury (TBI), stroke, (CVA), autism, chronic fatigue syndrome, (CFIDS), multiple sclerosis (MS), and cerebral palsy (CP), to name several.
Dr. Toby Watkinson has been in practice for thirty three years, and at Scripps Medical Offices for the past eleven years. Dr. Watkinson grew up in Newport, Rhode Island, where his father was an innovative health practitioner who developed a practice which incorporated natural and holistic methods of healing.
Dr. Watkinson's practice blends the best of alternative and traditional medicine to create a more “patient-centered” health environment.
Environmental Consultant Lawrence Gust is an electrical engineer. He is a former Certified Mold Remediator through the Indoor Air Quality Association and he is certified by the International Institute for Bau-Biologie and Ecology (IBE) as a Building Biologist. Mr. Gust has been teaching classes about the indoor environment for IBE since 1996. Mr. Gust is a Certified Electromagnetic Radiation Safety Advisor through the Safe Wireless Initiative.